Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Summer Series Revisited

After a day of rest I headed to Balmoral this afternoon for a masochistic session of how many stairs I could run in 45 minutes as part of the street orienteering course.

It was great to see so many familiar faces, in particular Seagull impressed, seeming to have lost as many kgs as I have gained. He does still have that backwashing feature intact as I listened and saw him trying to round out the circuit :)

No stats that I am prepared to submit yet, lets just call it a loosener but I was quite pleased with the less than expected DOMs effect from Sunday. Believe it or not though I seem to have manager to stuff up my problematic 2nd toenail on the right foot with just one run! At least when it falls off it wont worry me for a while!

Thanks to all for the welcome home notes, it is truly great to be back in Oz!!!!!!

No comments: