An unusual wake up call this morning, stirring to the sound of first bagpipes and then a brass band. Today is Anzac day and given our proximity to the fairly large RSL club there is a local parade which goes past our front door!
Waited a while trying avoid the showers drifting through before heading out and via a warm up run around the corner to my hill rep course. The goal is to increase the intensity of these reps from what I was doing earlier (17 reps @ 1:39) and try to get to around 10 reps.
The session went pretty well but I was well and truly knackered at the end of rep 9. Actually quite pleased with the way I went with the reps averaging 1:30 and the same recovery rep time as my longer sessions. Quite consistent as well with the reps varying between 1:28 to 1:32. A little amazed in looking at my log that my last session on this hill was wayyyy back on the 10th of January, a story there in itself!
No comments:
Post a Comment