Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Been a long time...

Yes, hopefully no one has their daily meals scheduled around my recent blog posts.

Needless to say I have been busier than a one-handed dishwasher at work with no time for any serious exercise.

Here is a recent picture taken of me which when viewed might scare small children...

Needless to say it think I need to get my arse (barge) into gear ASAP!

There is a master plan but homesickness on the running front is running high with Canberra, SMH and 10km races passing by with minimal notice :(


7 comments:

Superflake said...

Your looking smaller than I imagined. Hope you get out for a run soon Dave, or even a long bike ride.

Jen said...

I was thinking of you over the weekend & wondering what on earth you'd been up to. Looking at that photo, I can guess ;-)

Glad to have you back blogging again. Hope the training will follow shortly

TA and the Gnome said...

Whoa! Scary stuff :-)

Anonymous said...

Dave, great to see you've tidied up the hair on the shoulders...I used to see quite a bit of your back!

Welcome back..
Prof

Ewen said...

They make a Striders' singlet that big?

Don't wear the flowery gaiters in the '09 Six Foot or they'll cut off your circulation.

Horrie said...

There's hope for you yet Dave as even Fat Bastard lost weight in the last Austin Powers movie.

Jen said...

So what's been going over the last 3 weeks? Hope you are well.