Still yet more consistency, although I would only score myself with a B+.
Running around East Killara is a bit different to what I had at Ryde, here, no matter which way I go there are hills, which is actually probably a good thing since I suck so much at them at the moment. The weight is actually slowly going down but I have noticed that the waistline is diminishing at a faster pace so I am assuming that I am still trading blubber for muscle at the moment, hopefully that will change soon so I can get to Six Foot a few Kg lighter than I am now.
Ran Summer Series at Willoughby on Wednesday, 600 points was reachable but my navigation on the run skills are not yet back up to par and so a couple of oops' and I suffered the penalty.
The sekrit long run today was off the back of a tempo hills session yesterday and I can confidently state that my legs are toast tonight...
Regardless was somewhat pleased with today's effort in the on again, off again rain, goal is to try and keep hammering through February and not much of a taper for Six Foot as it really is a stepping stone for other non blogged goals in 2009.
1 comment:
Hmmm, maybe 6:45 will be quick enough to overtake you!
Post a Comment