So the momentum has begun through the back of August. In the end for all of August I posted 250km which takes me to just over 1600km for the year. Some time this week I will have more in 2009 than in 2008 & 2007 combined!!!
More good vibes after my MLR this morning where I lopped 5 minutes off the times that I ran over the same course in the last couple of weeks! I am really starting to like this run, initially about 6km of trails along the 2 creek track at Lindfield/Roseville and then through the quiet streets of Castle Cove, finishing with a few lung busting climbs along Eastern Arterial back home.
For the GNW campaign update, Day 20 of the campaign with 15 days of running totalling 236km.
Also for Superflake, sorry, I was not trying to be negative on your 3hr tilt, maybe I am being a little too conservative with my own goal and so the ratios of our respective long sunday run times are a little out of whack. Still tossing up my goal pace for Sydney but will keep going for the next 2 weeks and assess the form then before deciding....
No comments:
Post a Comment