Sunday, April 09, 2006

Canberra blogflash

A quick post from the pub rehydrating with Colin, plu and Gasher!

Just saw lucky legs finish the 50km amazing.

I am happy with my run a tale of 2 halves. Ran with the 3:15 group until the 21km mark when I realised it was a but fast so eased up a little and then the lack of recent training showed as I ground out the second half.

Ended up with a shade under 3:29 and consider that acceptable given the circumstances!

More detail later...
Sent from my Blackberry 

5 comments:

Jen said...

Congratulations Dave!

Now we also expect to hear about all the gossip from CR drives live from the BB :-)

Superflake said...

Good run Dave. Considering lack of training this year. And 11mins better than last year.

2P said...

Sub 3.30 - gotta be happy with that considering the hiccups through the prep!

Congratulations Dave - well done mate ;-)

Gronk said...

Onya El Presidente. Great run considering all the foot/leg problems. Congratulations !

Spark Driver said...

Blogging from the MCG and the pub! What next I wonder?