Mate I'm guessing this came from the cackleberry which means you should get this message.....
Mate - give em hell.
My greatest mentor once said to me - "be the best that you can be, because will come a time when that is no longer an option - so do it now, do it today before it is too late" - or words to that effect.
Can't wait to read of your success Dave - every positive vibe I can spare is coming your way ;-)
1 comment:
Mate I'm guessing this came from the cackleberry which means you should get this message.....
Mate - give em hell.
My greatest mentor once said to me - "be the best that you can be, because will come a time when that is no longer an option - so do it now, do it today before it is too late" - or words to that effect.
Can't wait to read of your success Dave - every positive vibe I can spare is coming your way ;-)
Post a Comment