Friday, November 03, 2006

A quiet running week

A quick minute to duck out from the bubble to report on not a lot. I did run Summer Series on Wednesday night and seemed to stride out nicely although the brain must be affected as I had terrible route choice!

The sore throat has eveolved to runny nose, stuffed head/sinuses etc but I still feel semi-human.

No doubt I'll still run tomorrow morning and at least the legs will be very fresh with the enforced taper, not much that can be done now for the 10km or more importantly the 100km other than get to the line in one piece as healthy as possible and with all the right plans for checkpoints/drinks/nutrition etc etc.

2 comments:

Ewen said...

A semi-human 10k PB coming up Dave?

Don't burst the bubble.

Jen said...

Not long now Dave - how excitement!

Look after yourself. I'm looking forward to having a celebratory red with you on the 24th !