Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Summer Series - Shrimpton Creek

Summer Series tonight, some sort of advantage given the map is based around the bike path that I regularly run on my longer runs. To make things more interesting I opted to run to the start from home. Not going to go into a complete analysis of the run but from a quick look at the map the lot were gettable. I charged around with only 2 small stumbles in locating the controls. Ended up getting back just over 1 minute late so got docked 20 points, however, I'm pretty sure this was the first time I got the lot, only problem was that the speedsters were also out in force and Ben Rattray scorched the lot in 39 minutes 30 seconds.....
Distance 9.6km
Avg Pace 4:51
Avg HR 181

A warm downish type run home to give me 16km all up.

Day 4 of 96
Days run 3
Total campaign distance 54km
Total climb 260m

1 comment:

2P said...

Woohooo Dave - fantastic to see you back.

Can't wait to get back out on the track - I'll be doing the stairs very early on the 16th (same day as the Massai do MV).

Sometime in the NY Deviation to mini mini (at least).

I'm excited ;-)