Sunday, December 31, 2006

Seeing out 2006

Last runs for 2006

Thursday - Out for a tempo run around my 14km circuit, went out in the late afternoon but still quite warm and I was pretty lathered by the time I got home.

Distance 14.3km
Time 1:05:38
Avg Pace 4:35
Avg HR 167

Saturday - This time I opted for my "Half Marathon" route with some good decent hills including a nasty long 1km haul up Pittwater Road to get home. Again I was pretty spent when I had finished.

Distance 20.84km
Time 1:41:43
Avg Pace 4:52
Avg HR 163

So that ends December and 2006 (I'll do a separate 2006 summary blog)

Six Foot Campaign Summary
Day 29 of 96
Days run 15
Total distance 255
Total climb 2142

Still somewhat inconsistent but the days I have dropped/not run I have used as recovery runs and shuffled my more intense sessions around and kept them.

No comments: