Yes I am still here, no blogging due to a mixture of long work hours, other committments and general apathy.
I have been doing some running however competing in the Summer Series last and this Wednesday along with running 25km in the STaR at Homebush on Sunday.
Certainly not ideal but better than nothing I suppose, the Summer Series sessions have been great fartlek type sessions and have been very intense. The STaR on Sunday was tough, got caught up with the 6:20 group for a while and suffered accordingly down the track struggling home in much warmer weather.
Will try to get back on track now with a couple of longer Orienteering/Rogaining events coming up.
5 comments:
can't wait to hear about the rogaining/orientering. seems australia is ideally set up for those types of events.
Glad to hear your still out there Dave. Hmmmmm Rogains.....
he he he, what's a fartlek?
Hi mate - just checking to see how you're going. Hope you're still out there on the pavement (on 2 legs or 2 wheels)
cheers
Hey Dave, how are you going?
J.
Post a Comment