Sunday, November 20, 2005

Family Vacation

Yes, this time the reason for my lack of blogging was because we were off imitating the Griswalds up on the Gold Coast. Given some other events recently I deliberately did not blog this (not wanting to broadcast to anyone who might read that the home would be empty!). Also apologies to any Bris Vegas readers, at one point I was going to try and catch up with them for a run but an extremely hectic week put a stopper on that idea. I did get a chance to go out one morning (just also happened to be probably the warmest while we were there. Ran from Surfers Paradise to Burleigh Heads and back. An interesting course, some very boring streets mixed in with some magnificent ocean/surf views. Really started to struggle towards the end but put this down to the combined heat/humidity.

1 comment:

Tesso said...

Our apologies to you too Dave, we totally forgot you were coming on up.

Glad you enjoyed yourself in the Sunshine State Dave.