Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Still alive!

Yes folks I am still here. Some major internet access problems and a few other committments have made blogging (and reading others blogs) a tough task.

I've been running (not heaps though) with Summer Series on Wednesday then the Striders 10km @ Lane Cove on Saturday followed by a long distance orienteering event on Sunday from Castle Hill to Parramatta along the various sections of bush (you'd be amazed how much bush is actually between Castle Hill and Parramatta!).

Another Summer Series tonight and a major stuff up at one (very technical, ie hard to find control).

I'm hoping to blog more regularly again but probably not for another week and a bit until I sort out the internet problems.

On a significant note from last Sunday there were 18 weeks until Six Foot Track!!!

I have formulated a program which should get me moving again on the training front and also drop a few kg's ;)

7 comments:

Jen said...

I'm looking forward to 6ft already too :-)

J.

miners said...

G'day Dave - good to know you're alive (and that's a great banner btw)

Hope the orienteering goes well over summer - perfect preparation for 6FT I suppose. I'll miss seeing you at the Tris though!

2P said...

Good to see you blogging again Dave - nice new look too :-)

Yes my thougths have been turning to 6' too. We will have to get a Quarry Rd Training Squad together ;-)

Tesso said...

Welcome back - we were wondering where you were.

Love the banner!

Horrie said...

Nice to hear from you again Dave. 18 weeks to 6 Foot - WOW! Like 2p says, makes me want to get out and hit the trails. Hope to catch up with you soon.

Jen said...

I love the new banner by the way

:-)

J.

Jen said...

Must be time for your weekly update Dave ;-)

Hope things are going well for you,

J