After slacking off yesterday the alarm was set for an earlier start this morning with a longer run planned.
Another variant of my weir run, but then all the way up to Macquarie Centre, across along along the bike path to Quarry Road then downhill to Pittwater Road for a nasty climb back home.
Was determined to make this a hard session, which with all the hills in the route and trying to run sub 5 min/km it was!
The last climb up Pittwater Road to home is a bugger but a good exercise on legs that have already done about 20km.
Stats
Distance 20.8
Time 1:36:44
Avg pace 4:39
Avg HR 162
Certainly a little faster than my last journey on this route back in Six Foot training in January (about 1:44)
I think I'll call it a fast long run :)
6 comments:
Wow - 4:39s! Yes, I'd call it a fast long run Dave.
Sorry about the plus-40. Your training says it will happen - just need to be feeling fresh and pick the right day.
Wow. That's a great run Dave. Long & fast in my book!
Yeah - that was a fast one alright! Nice work nate!
A hilly run at that pace YIKES. You certainly are showing great endurance and improvement from the virus ridden man I ran with earlier this year!! Well done and I hope that means good things ahead for your race results.
You have to got be happy about those stats. I'm jealous.
If it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck.... well we at least have to consider you went for a long fast run ;-)
Post a Comment