Friday, April 27, 2007

Staple diet

Thursday I woke up with a dodgy gut and opted not to run, this continued through most of the day but improved in the evening.

Friday, the gut seemed a bit better so I ventured out for my staple tempo run down to the weir and back. Noticeably a little cooler this morning but fairly good running, pushed it hard coming home.

Distance 10.9, time 50:11 avg pace 4:36, avg HR 164

My next little adventure is on tomorrow as I head out to Capertree (between Lithgow and Mudgee), picking up Mr G on the way for a tilt at the Turon 24 hour Rogaine, should be heaps of fun!

3 comments:

Superflake said...

Good luck with the rogaine.

2P said...

You really shouldn't eat staples - they're bad for you ;-)

Enjoy the rogaine - look forward to seeing your report.

Ewen said...

Good luck Dave. Use Sean to run ahead and flatten all the small trees ;) He should be fresh after only doing the short option at Hellgate.