A quick recap of the week over a glass of red wine (well for me anyway!).
51km done over 5 days. The neat little "Parrot" predictor from my tracking spreadsheet suggests a 3:23:54 marathon. This is based upon the fastest 42.2km I ran this week and I have heard of a few people that endorse this theory, so being a sceptic I'm going to track what it says. It actually predicted roughly a 3:30 time for Canberra so it may not be too far from the truth...
So a light week proportionally to begin, but that is without a true long run. Short term goal stuff this coming week with now two serious goes at 10km dashes in 7 days and a PB chase. If nothing else the Parrot time should drop.
2 comments:
what's the parrot and spreadsheet you refer to? is this something that comes along with the heartrate monitor, or are you using a spreadsheet from the internet?
- jeff
jeff, yes it is a spreadsheet from the internet which is quite good, and I know a a few others that use it as well.
http://home.blarg.net/~dhays/running/runlog/runlog.html
Post a Comment