| Race Plans & Results | ||
| Woodford to Glenbrook | 26/6/05 | 1:57:52 |
| Striders 10km Homebush | 2/7/05 | 0:42:07 |
| King of the Mountain | 17/7/05 | Canned |
| Sutherland to Surf | 24/7/05 | 0:45:05 |
| Striders 10km | 6/8/05 | 40:28 (pb) |
| City to Surf | 14/8/05 | 58:57 (pb) |
| Willy to Billy | 21/8/05 | 3:02:29 (pb) |
| Striders 10km | 3/9/05 | 43:35 (tempo run) |
| Sydney Marathon | 11/9/05 | 3:25:05 |
1 comment:
Hello Dave,
my name is Davide and I am a runner too with PBs close to yours.
I just started my blog after I read about it on last number of Runner's World.
I would be interested to know how you were able to insert tables like your "race plans and results" in the blog.
many thanks in advance
ciao
Davide
Post a Comment