A nice long weekend sleep in and then not a lot through the day, was tempted to head out for a short run but let the thought pass. The legs have pulled up pretty well after the weekend, no doubt helped by wearing skins most of yesterday.
For Tesso, the ITB is in the background slightly if I manipulate the knee the right (wrong) way and seems better once warmed up and stretched. I have the roller out tonight and will give it a bashing while watching the soccer (sorry Omni!).
Horrie, I hear you on the pacing! A couple of times I made my thoughts pretty clear out on the road to those doing the damage and I did go back with both Blue Dog and Gnome making sure they were ok or running with someone else before chasing the group back down (which was an effort in itself!). Homebush is always seemingly going to be a bit faster and last week I did get a pretty good workover from the 6:20 group....
2 comments:
There's always one in every group that shoudln't be there. I see the pace police were out trying to pull the subjects back into line.
Pace at the STaRs are always going to be a problem until someone in each group is going to run at the designated pace and announce to the group that is the pace to run and if you want to run any quicker, go up to the next group. Glad to see you pulled up okay.
Post a Comment