Not a lot done since Sunday, Monday was toast and then I Socceroo'd on Monday night and Tuesday Morning which left me in no mood to get up early to go for a run.
However up this morning and out, I shuffled the schedule around a little believing that the body would not be up for a good hill rep set yet I opted to use today as my recovery and try and get things moving again in prep for Saturday.
In the tradition of vat man I then ran around the oval just opposite my place for just over 30 minutes. The decision not to do hills was wise as the hammies/glutes/lower back are still sorting themselves out after Sunday.
Stats
Distance 5.5km
Time 33:17
Avg pace 5:59
Avg HR 140 (yes it was the legs!)
Feeling better for it now amd will aim for a longer run but not high intensity tomorrow with another recovery on Friday before hopefully a fast 10km on Saturday.
On another topic with the Tour de France looming (starts this saturday night!) I am again organising a dream team competition, might be of interest to any bloggers reading this (does anyone?) who don't read Cool Running regularly. All the details are on my "other" site here.
2 comments:
smart move mate - and thanks heaps for setting up the fantasy team comp.
Incidentally, I was talking with an old colleague of yours, Jim Harper who mentioned Clarnce St used to always run the comp too. Jim is my bloke in the shop up here who's been setting me up on the new bike position!
Yep, thiking about that Dream Team comp. But that's as far as I've got.
Post a Comment