Wednesday, September 20, 2006

No rest for the wicked!

Yes, already easing back into it. Down in Mexico again so I opted for the little run that Wobbly Man tipped me on a while ago which follows a tram line out to Port Melbourne where the car ferry to Tasmania docks and then down along the bay.

A decent breeze was awaiting me once I turned around, certainly would not want to be running into that all the way from Frankston (ie Melbourne Marathon)!

Most of the DOMS gone from the legs already, but still some residual stiffness. Seems the achilles pain from Sunday was just fatigue as it appears to be back to normal.

Stats
Distance 10.2km
Time 50:37
Avg pace 4:57
Avg HR 160

2 comments:

Jen said...

Glad to hear that you have pulled up well after Sunday. Hope those Mexicans are looking after you

Bernie G said...

Pretty solid pace considering Sunday's marathon. But I would expect anything less from the President :-)