Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Recovery run - Adelaide

Yes, in my never ending quest to identify a good recovery run route I ventured to Adelaide for a gentle run along the Torrens.

A great venue for running, minimal cycle traffic along the shared path and a variety of different route options. The legs felt pretty good but the achilles is again tender, so much so that I abandoned my planned run this morning and have now booked to see master needlesmith Teresa Lee on Thursday when back in Sydney.

Stats
Distance 11.13km
Time 57:45
Avg pace 5:11
Avg HR 154

Stay tuned, to see where I pop up next :)

3 comments:

Wobbly man said...

Don't you just love running along the Torrens? The way everyone says G'day is so nice - it almost makes you want to stay!

2P said...

On one visit I caught the tram out to Glenelg and then run back up the Torrens - fantastic spot!

Unknown said...

That's a long, long road! I wonder where it ends!