A lighter mid week this week to do a "mini taper" for 6foot.
Headed out for the usual weir run in LCNP, a little cooler and less humid this morning. I do like running this time of year.
Nothing extraordinary, 11km in 52:18 (4:47 min/km and avg hr of 154).
Yesterday I went for a massage to iron out the little kinks from the last couple of weeks. I asked the masseur to be pretty firm especially on my calves and lhs ITB. In the end I reckon she was sorer than I was as she went at the legs hammer and tongs with deep elbows etc but could not get me to say that it was a little too much pressure :).
Melbourne bound for the remainder of the week, may try and do a evening orienteering event on Wednesday and then a light run on Friday.
4 comments:
Have a great run on Saturday, Orunner ....& enjoy! LL
(In case we don't chat tonight), wishing you a good run and the best of luck for Saturday. Have fun and I'm looking forward to (finally) meeting you !
Good luck on Saturday, Dave.
mini-taper for the six foot... this does not sound to me like a race of mini anything.
Cheers,
Ben
It was lovely to (finally) meet you today. Congratulations on your result and I hope you recover well over the next few days. Now all eyes turn to Canberra - imagine how well you will run with a taper !! I suspect that 10km PB will be in danger ! Congratulations again
Post a Comment