Tuesday, December 13, 2005

More Hill Work

Back to Cox's Road for another hill session.

Pretty much identical to last week, although I was a little dusty for the first couple. The good thing is that I did manage to hold a faster pace for the last few reps.

So 17 reps at an average of 1:42 with a average recovery of 1:53.

Certainly had a good burn going in the quads by the end. Also a CR spotting as I was heading out the door as Kanangra was coming in the other direction.

Tomorrow Summer Series at Haberfield which should include part of the Bay Run I am sure, looks like the start/finish will be near where the CR 5km challenge finishes.

1 comment:

silverfox said...

Dave

I havent clocked in for a while but have kept an eye out on your blog. Sounds like work has been keeping you honest. 17 hill reps Dave - that is 100% quality mate.

If you are going up to Gosford for Christmas let me know, perhaps we can hook up for a run.

cheers
Nick