Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Tick tock

Not long to go.....

Actually feeling pretty crappy with continuing lurgy and no running. I'm off to find the drugs that Thorpie was not allowed to take!

Thoughts are drifting to Saturday, if my head stays like this I may need to rethink my plan a little but hey, it can't hurt anymore than last year did.... or can it????

7 comments:

vat_man said...

It can always hurt more. The trick is not minding.

2P said...

Just make the start more conservative - you can make up anthing you lose in the last 19k if you're up to it.

Sorry to hear you are crook mate - on the bright side if you can give the lurgy the flick you are going to be fresh!

Katie said...

Getting very exciting!!! See you at the end... I will be the crazy red head yelling GO STRIDERS!!!

Jen said...

And I'll be the crazy red head yelling GO COOLRUNNERS!

Horrie said...

Hope you get over the bug Dave. You just need to be a bit more conservative down to Cox's and work your way into the race from there. As for it not hurting, there's not much chance of that happening. But isn't that why we do these events?

Lulu said...

Hope you're feeling better by Saturday. I'll be with Jen cheering you on!

RunDave said...

Good luck on Saturday. The body has an uncanny ability to repair itself just when you need it to.