Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Back into the groove

Happy to report up again early today and out for another run, this time hoping for a little faster but mindful of the niggles post SMH. A little earlier this morning as I also had some work stuff to do first thing and it was just getting towards dawn so I decided to do my usual 10km run in reverse so I was not running in LCNP in the dark.

Still a little tight in the calves and the lhs lower back/glut is certainly a problem child at the moment. The rhs ankle is on the improve but still a little sore. Ended up with just under 10km in just under 50 minutes and as usual with the various hills on the course a good workout.

Had a good lower back stretch once home and "cracked" the hip/pelvis region which immediately provided relief on the glut but not complete so doing a follow up with the physio this afternoon.

No comments: