The theme is getting the body used to running faster, after the non satisfactory 1km reps on Tuesday decided to head to the gym in Melbourne City for another session.
This time however it is 500m reps @ 3:25 pace with the same time to recover. A much better session, managing 8 reps and boy was I knackered at the end of the eighth! Afterwards did a few core muscle sets and wandered back to the hotel.
In the last 2 days I've managed to build up a nice little blister on the rh heel, first one in a while. Time to whip out the new blister pads I got while in the US and see how they go on Saturday. A shorter and easier recovery run tomorrow.
1 comment:
Welcome home from the great USA, Dave! Hope the blister pad works for you..take it easy till properly healed.
Post a Comment