A good analysis of the map provided some great route choices, although it was obvious I would not be able to get the lot.
Ended up running well and getting back just under a minute late. This gave me a net score of 530 points and when I left the top was 570 so a pretty good run for a change, hopefully regaining a few points on seagull who was awol (claiming illness I hear).

Stats
Distance 9.34km (Garmin said 9.78)
Time 45:56
Avg pace 4:54
Avg HR 180
Pretty happy with the actual run (navigation was a plus), LH hammie is a little tight today. Again the new inserts felt good, better already than the old ones!
2 comments:
Good to see you put in a good one Dave!
That is the 3rd SS event I have missed in the last 80! I'm sick! Really! I'm bummed that I missed it.
Ralph came over for Dinner last night, so I got a look at the map, looked like an interesting course.
With all the competition in the top 10, I really didn't want to miss an event. It will be interesting to see the scores with 1 round to go. I'm guessing there will be a lot of permutations still possible.
Great to hear you are back out there enjoying it again Dave!
Post a Comment