Sunday, January 02, 2005

2004 in review and 2005 preview

2004 was my first "full" year of running. Monthly totals were :
Jan 227
Feb 302
Mar 294
Apr 128
May 114
Jun 143
Jul 146
Aug 237
Sep 87
Oct 139
Nov 92
Dec 231
Total 2140

PB wise I went into the year with
Half 1.51.27
10km 44.53
C2S 74.34

Came out the other end with
Marathon 3.22.01
Half 1.33.43
10km 41.24
C2S 61.30

Also ran new races such as NOSH and Willy to Billy.

Best performance - easily my debut marathon.

Most disappointing effort/s - post marathon training blues and then injuries once I did get my act back into gear.

For 2005 I have a 6 foot debut followed by a return to Canberra, various races through winter trying to peak again for the Sydney marathon.

Goals
To train 3000km over the year which should lead to....
Marathon sub 3hr(probably a stretch!)
Half - sub 90 minute
10km - sub 40 minute
C2S - sub 60 minute

No comments: