No run this morning so January is finished!
Highlight - my race at Arizona for the half, a very positive experience
Lowlight - missing training after Arizona and stuffing up pacing at 5km challenge
Total distance for the month was 225km a little below plan.
In doing some number crunching, this January I ran 225km at an average pace of 4:59 min/km, last January I ran 227km at an average pace of 5:40 min/km!
Onto February, planned distance 300km! Runs of note include Striders 10km, Equaliser, SMC 25km and probably a 6hour Rogaine (if I can find a suitable partner!) in the build up for 6 foot!
1 comment:
Your trip to Arizona has certainly done wonders for you as your form and speed are returning. Don't I know it? I am sure you will break 40 minutes for 10km as long as you stay in one piece. Just continue to train consistently and I'm sure it's only a matter of time.
Post a Comment