Since I missed out on my recovery session yesterday I opted to do my 15km Tour de Ryde run again to beef up the week/month/year final totals.
Headed out a little later, still some early morning US work stuff that had to be sorted. It did seem quite warm/humid but the legs were pretty fresh after a full day of recovery after my back to back hill rep sessions.
I consciously tried to run it just a little faster, the course is pretty tough with some good undulations to make you work for your pace.
Finished off with a time of 1.12.5 (over a minute faster than on Monday) avg pace of 4.53 min/km and avg hr of 168.
So the end of another week, quite disjointed with all the xmas/holiday/work stuff going on and ended up with 48km for the week. The Parrot predictor has me at a 3.28.40 marathon time. Day off tomorrow and then the Cherrybrook STaR on Sunday, aiming for full 30+ with the 6:10am group.
I'll write up my end of month/year analysis in a separate post.
No comments:
Post a Comment