Thursday, December 23, 2004

What a difference a couple of days make!

Recovery run time this morning and headed out on my normal loop.

Straight away I could tell that last night took it's toll on me as I struggled to run at the normal pace. At one stage thought about short cutting but decided to push on, fatigued legs are something I need to get used to.

As a nice diversion it started chucking it down with rain during the LCNP portion of the run. I really did slow down and just focussed on form as I struggled home.

Finished off with 56.25, as compared to Monday's time of 50.48 for the same course. Of interest though was my average HR for both runs was the same, 157. So it was certainly the legs.

Aiming for a longer run tomorrow of around 15km, given no STaR for me this Sunday due to festive celebrations!

No comments: