Thursday, June 23, 2005

Brass Monkeys

Yes folks, a tad cooler this morning for my recovery run.

Glad to announce I have finally sorted out a route without too much hills and that has a distance close to 8km (5 miles).

Pretty light and easy, although shins are a little tight. I hope MPHaz's "Alan?" is not coming for a visit.

Longer run again tomorrow and I think I'll take Saturday off to get ready for Woodford to Glenbrook on Sunday.

Distance 8km, time 41 minutes, avg pace 5:18 min/km, avg HR 154

Had a good night last night at dinner with a whole host of Cool Runners!

2 comments:

Horrie said...

Go the brass monkeys. They're running around Ryde as well as Maroubra. Good to see things are going well for you.

miners said...

Great to see you Wednesday night Dave - great to also see you survived a run on the coldest day of the year so far. You're a braver man than me