Earlier to bed last night and felt better about getting up this morning. Noticeably cooler outside and I set out for my bread & butter LCNP weir return run like yesterday.
Niggles still there during the run but not inhibiting me, the worst piece is when I stop and have to start again for some reason. Got home and did my exercises and stretches which seemed to make a difference. Groin was noticebly tighter today as was the adductor while doing my exercises. I'd bet that it is all tied in together but will press on and see how things go.
Still on a diet of absolutely no speed, will aim to run every day this week and then maybe a ride on Saturday for some crosstraining and then a 25km option on Sunday at the Striders STaR. Tuesday back to Martin Horne and then I'll have a good idea if things are improving or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment