Day 18
No I am not doing donuts in the rental car on Swanston St :)
Out to a nice little park in the city on the Yarra, just across from the casino for the exciting 30 minutes of recovery on grass. For a change there was some excitement as a helicopter came in and landed on the helipad float on the river next to the park. Some high flyer stepped out and into the waiting limo, no idea as to who it was though....
Certainly felt last night in the legs but still I suppose that is the point of these sessions.
3 comments:
Circle work nice!!
Just kidding,good running on the central coast that was quick for a long run!
I Understand the difference consistant training can make,i am PBing all over the shop atm.
Hey what about KJ strider rivalry?Will you come down for some mountain running series races?Nice scenery.
Cheers
R2B
i was so excited that you were embracing your inner bogan. ah well - maybe next time.
That's not fair. No circle work is so boring. I did not see another single person during my 40mins session today. But then again, I didn't see the magpie either so perhaps it wasn't all bad...
Post a Comment