Day 14
Back across the road for the recovery session, this morning I was joined by #1 on her bike. For the first 15 minutes she sped around the oval, then reality set in and she parked the bike for a rest and ran 1 lap, whinged for a couple of minutes and then followed me around as I completed the 30 minutes.
Very interesting, I am running these 30 minute sessions based upon HR (under 150) and without increasing the HR I am running further each time!
Avg HR today was 144
Week 2 Wrap up
Pretty happy with the way things are going, another week of running every day with a number of hard sessions supported by the recovery runs. The main concern is the ongoing tenderness of the achilles but it is not directly affecting my running.
Weekly Summary
72.8km (around the same as last week)
Average pace for the week 4:57
No comments:
Post a Comment