Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Day 3 - Tan Tempo

An early appointment with the flying kangaroo to shuttle to mexico so no running in the morning. I was aiming to go and have a hit out with the Gunn Runners but my last meeting dragged on and then the freeway was chocka so I opted to head out for a couple of laps around The Tan at "tempo"! The LH achilles is certainly a little unhappy but I can fix that when I get back to Sydney.

Pretty happy with the way the legs and lungs handled it.

Stats
Distance 9.4km
Time 43:36
Avg pace 4:39
Avg HR 174

Lurking Professor asked about my goals for the Sydney Running Festival, well it will depend upon the next 3 weeks, rest assured unless I have badly broken myself by then I'll be running the half at a minimum ;-)

2 comments:

Superflake said...

The secret looks like the Sydney Marathon course, all over the place.

Don Juan said...

Good to see the comeback is still underway with more training runs under the belt.

If you have a bad day, you could always go on the testosterone.