Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Day 4

Back to the recovery regime and a run along the Yarra to the flat bit of The Tan. Running on the grass as much as possible and at one point I was headed towards 2 ducks. Normally in Lane Cove the ducks, err duck for cover as I get nearer but these 2 held their ground and one actually took the agressive position and so I put in a small detour.

Liking Don Juan's idea of extra testosterone, in the style of Floyd, I was on the lookout for any Balco reps on my run but alas not today. I'll just have to hope the slabs of hot pepperoni on my pizza provide a similar lift.

Stats
Time spent 30 minutes, average HR at 149, just below my self imposed recovery limit!

And as we know distance and pace do not count here!

2 comments:

Lulu said...

Mayve you need some of DJs secret lentil recipe. When I had problems with my achilles earlier in the year Easy Tiger fixed them for me.

Ellie80 said...

i detoured from a kookaburra on a low branch today - in retrospect perhaps a bit embarassing - but at the time it looked quite aggressive ;)