Friday, August 11, 2006

Day 6 - Long?

Noticeably cooler this morning and I headed down for the stock standard Lane Cove Weir Run. Usually this is a tempo style run but given what I have done this week I treated this as a long run. The legs just started to fade a little on the way home. The park was pretty empty on the way in but coming back there were quite a few runners around including CR Barney!

A recovery run is on the schedule for tomorrow which we shall call my official taper for the City to Surf.

Stats
Distance 10.85km
Time 55:11
Avg pace 5:05
Avg HR 162

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

any predictions on the time for the city to surf?

Lulu said...

You're right about ET. You need to book in about 2 weeks in advance at the moment. Hope the witch doctor sorted it out for you instead.