Monday, June 06, 2005

Blah Blah

Not much to blog about, glute has been sore since Tuesday, improved towards the end of the week and was going to race Striders 10km but then I stuffed up and left a bit of the timing equipment at home and got missing the start.

Early morning trip to Goulburn with the family on Sunday and so no running!

Decided to head out today, ran with a little discomfort but sore tonight, will try again tomorrow.

Attitude at the moment less than 10%

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh no! you have caught the blahs too. First Jen, then Minersrun now you...who will be next. Is there a vaccine I wonder?

Clairie said...

Orunner, sort that attitude out.
Can't have the cutest butt in town being a grumpy bum.

Hope you sort out that glute. Trust me I know what injury can do a person's attitude!

Keep smiling :)