Monday - designated rest day
Tuesday - still quite fatigued and tight after Sunday, opted from running in the morning hoping to run in the afternoon but no dice.
Monthly summary for January
Distance : 323km
Avg pace : 5:39 min/km
Total climb : 3,803m
An increase of close to 100km against January 2005 which is a good sign. Some good sessions in the month but still lacking some consistency.
Highlights - All time 2nd fastest half time, hard hit outs at Black Stump and 6 ft
Lowlights - Still some inconsistency, struggling with Summer Series somewhat, more hill work required
In a non running related area it looks like I have sorted out some work related stuff which has been weighing very heavily on the mind for the last 2 months! (thank goodness)
Tesso's question - I used a diluted Endura raspberry mix (about half of the recommended mixture), but had no "plain " water available other than at the car, or the water tank at Coxs River.
Also for gnscon (or is that Fake Plastic Trees?) - Yes I am sure I have seen some discussion somewhere that talks about the idea that gu/powerbars are not a good idea with an electrolyte solution, I'll have a dig and see if I can find the link.
[Edit] - found what I was looking for here time to re-read it.....
[Edit #2] just realised this was my second all time biggest month in terms of distance yeehaa!
The next 28 days are key for Six Foot lets see how it goes :)
3 comments:
Nice total for the month Dave - well done mate.
Thanks for answering my question so quickly Dave.
Love your 'total climb' stat!
Well done on the January total. Keep it up.
Post a Comment