Another gentle amble on the grass just to turn the legs over. As there was junior soccer on at my usual oval I ran down to Magdala Park which sits on the GNW. Given my later departure it was a little warmer. Certainly prefer the usual oval as it was an uphill run back home which raised the HR a little and slowed the pace. Just over 30 minutes with an average HR of 151.
Week 1 wrap up
Ran every day of the week, unusual for me in past training. In just doing this without excessive distances I clocked up around 72km, which is the longest week I have done since late January!! So folks the 10% rule has more than gone out the window, kids this man is a trained professional (idiot!) do not attempt this at home.....
City to Surf tomorrow is just going to be a hard hit out, whatever time pops out so be it. The real goal is to keep consistent in my running and then we will see what happens.
1 comment:
Rules were made to be broken Dave
- well, that's my theory ;-)
Post a Comment